40 Hours of Television

The class is over, but the discussion continues. Does the media shape reality, or does reality shape the media? Art can imitate life...and life can imitate art. "40 Hours of TV" will explore the media and its impact on us all.

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Thanks for having me

Greetings readers! Thanks, Scott. I have to admit I may not be able to compete with the likes of Scott and Billy when it comes to writing abilities. However, I am intrigued and challenged by the concept of this blog. The media has had a huge impact on me and the lives of those around me. Spanning from my two year old daughter and her fascination with Shrek, The Wiggles, and Barney to the current tidal wave of reality shows that have struck American television. The media is constantly affecting our lives like it or not. Some of my favorites you should look forward to hearing about are; Big Brother, Survivor, The OC, Hell’s Kitchen, and Everwood to name a few. I am looking forward to the discussions, and continued brain mushing.

Don't touch that dial…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home