40 Hours of Television

The class is over, but the discussion continues. Does the media shape reality, or does reality shape the media? Art can imitate life...and life can imitate art. "40 Hours of TV" will explore the media and its impact on us all.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

The Term is Over

Summer term is coming to an end, and Wednesday will be my final day of Philosophy 197, the class I've based this blog on. And while class may be over, we'll continue to discuss the media at 40 Hours of Television. And in case anyone is wondering, I came pretty close to getting in my 40 hours of television required for the class. It's harder than it sounds! But, I'm happy to report, my brain did not turn to mush, as I expected it to.

Thanks to everyone who has commented so far, and I hope folks will check back in and continue the conversations.

3 Comments:

Blogger reojames said...

I'm glad to hear that you will be blogging even though your semester is over. I love reading this blog.

6:10 AM  
Blogger Scott C. Smith said...

Thanks for the kind words!

6:11 PM  
Anonymous -stockton said...

scott,
i like what you've done with the site. i just wanted to thank you for a good term. you were an ideal student with much to contribute toward the learning of others. keep up the great analysis and continue to elevate the critical discourse. i'll try to check in periodically. best of luck.
-matt

1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home